Old 03-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Nicolas Barcet

Default Second Ubuntu Server Survey results published

Gerry Carr, Canonical's head of platform marketing, announced today the
availability of the results for the second Ubuntu Server Edition Survey.
With almost 3000 respondants, this survey allows us to get a feeling of
how the server users of Ubuntu are working with our product, and the
learnings are always quite interesting. Thanks to everyone whom help me
put this survey together and to the one who took the time to answer it.

You may want to read Gerry's blog post about it [1], or if you have more
time, have a look at the results that were published [2]. If you are an
Ubuntu Server (or related) community member and want to have access to
the full raw results, just ping me, and I'll mail the 155 pages PDF to you.

[1]http://blog.canonical.com/?p=365
[2]http://www.ubuntu.com/files/server-survey-2010.pdf

Cheers,
Nick