Old 03-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Micah Gersten

Default Is PHPMyAdmin 3.3.1 worth pulling into the LTS?

It supports replication and synchronization from the web interface.

Full Changelog here:
http://www.phpmyadmin.net/documentation/changelog.php

I have it staged in my PPA in case anyone wants to try it out:
https://edge.launchpad.net/~micahg/+archive/ppa/+packages

Micah