Old 03-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Neriberto Caetano do Prado

Default Sarg Error

Hi Everybody, I've been posted a bug of Sarg in Ubuntu ( https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sarg/+bug/515402 ) but this appears to be forgotten. How Can I proceed to solve this?

thanks!

Neriberto Caetano do Prado
Celular: (19) 7813.3294
Nextel: 85*259359
Skype: neriberto.caetano.do.prado
MSN: neriberto@hotmail.com

www.twitter.com/neriberto

Old 03-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Alex Muntada

+ Neriberto Caetano do Prado <neriberto@gmail.com>:

> Hi Everybody, I've been posted a bug of Sarg in Ubuntu (
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sarg/+bug/515402 )
> but this appears to be forgotten. How Can I proceed to solve this?

Hi Neriberto,
it seems that Ubuntu Lucid has already 2.2.6 version of sarg.
Can you try the current lucid release? Please, note that lucid
is still in development:

http://cdimages.ubuntu.com/releases/lucid/

Cheers!

--
Alex Muntada <alexm@alexm.org>
http://alexm.org/

Old 03-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Neriberto Caetano do Prado

Thanks* Alex, I will try, but I am have many server based on Karmic,... to resolve my problem i have compile a new sarg and reinstall just the binary. but I will try,...the lucid

Old 03-18-2010, 01:19 AM
Jorge Armando Medina

Neriberto Caetano do Prado wrote:
> Hi Everybody, I've been posted a bug of Sarg in Ubuntu (
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sarg/+bug/515402 ) but
> this appears to be forgotten. How Can I proceed to solve this?
>
> thanks!

I have a few squid3+sarg installations and run without problems,
probably this is not a sarg bug but squid3 default config, the default
/etc/squid3/squid.conf has a default logformat which incluides one space
after the fist entry on access.log, I always uncomment the line and
remove the extra space char.

I hope this can help, I have never had the need to recompile sarg since
dapper, of course I always uncomment the logformat directive and remove
the extra space.

ejem:

logformat squid %ts.%03tu %6tr %>a %Ss/%03Hs %<st %rm %ru %un %Sh/%<A %mt
access_log /var/log/squid3/access.log squid

Best regards.