Old 03-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Rudi Ahlers

Default what is the default admin password on Ubuntu Enterprise cloud?

Hi,
I installed the Ubuntu 9.10 Enterprise Cloud ISO, but I can't login to
https://192.168.2.166:8443/#login*with the username & password admin &
admin,
Error: Username 'admin' not found

I also tried with* eucalyptus &*eucalyptus, as well as the normal
account that I login with but got the same error. Google search
suggest admin & admin but that doesn't work.

So, does anyone what the default admin account & password is, or how
to reset it?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com
Technical Blog: http://Blog.SoftDux.com
Office: 087 805 9573
Cell: 082 554 7532

Old 03-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Rudi Ahlers

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre
<mathieu.tl@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you tried ubuntu / (no password) ?
> Mathieu Trudel
> mathieu.tl@gmail.com

It doesn't accept empty passwords

Old 03-10-2010, 07:15 PM
"Rob Bowman"

According to the manual it is

User: admin
Pass: admin

Old 03-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Torsten Spindler

On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 21:59 +0200, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed the Ubuntu 9.10 Enterprise Cloud ISO, but I can't login to
> https://192.168.2.166:8443/#login with the username & password admin &
> admin,
> Error: Username 'admin' not found

At times it can take a little while for the interface to become
accessible, waiting 5 to 15 minutes solved the problem for me all the
time.

Regards,
Torsten

Old 03-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Dustin Kirkland

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 2:36 AM, Torsten Spindler <torsten@canonical.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 21:59 +0200, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I installed the Ubuntu 9.10 Enterprise Cloud ISO, but I can't login to
>> https://192.168.2.166:8443/#login with the username & password admin &
>> admin,
>> Error: Username 'admin' not found
>
> At times it can take a little while for the interface to become
> accessible, waiting 5 to 15 minutes solved the problem for me all the
> time.

That should be reduced to about 2 minutes after boot for Lucid and the
latest SRU'd Karmic packages.

:-Dustin