Old 03-08-2010, 05:39 PM
"Dunphy, Mike"

Default ISC-DHCP 4.1

Could someone point me in the right direction to find
information concerning when the repos will start using dhcp3-server v. 4.1.1?*
Thanks!*

Old 03-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre

Mike,

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Dunphy, Mike <mdunphy@spu.edu> wrote:
> Could someone point me in the right direction to find information concerning
> when the repos will start using dhcp3-server v. 4.1.1?* Thanks!

dhcp3-server 4.1 (or, as you put it in the subject, isc-dhcp, is
currently only in experimental in Debian.

However, it seems it's a new requirement at least for recent snapshots
of NetworkManager from git, so I'm already working on making it
available at least in the NetworkManager team PPA (and hopefully in
the archive, if time/freeze exception permits). It does require
ifupdown 0.6.9 though, which I had to merge from debian prior to
trying to building isc-dhcp.

Regards,

/ Matt