Old 03-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Janåke Rönnblom

Default Missing driver for new DELL servers in Lucid Alpha3

Hi

I have a new DELL R210 server with an H200 card but I can't find any driver for it on the install cd (2.6.32-generic). It should be called mpt2sas. However if I look at an already installed server the driver is present (2.6.32-server)

How can I get this server up and running?

-J
Janåke Rönnblom
mobile: +46-70-3970743
web: http://www.ronnblom.se