-   -   Missing driver for new DELL servers in Lucid Alpha3 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/334072-missing-driver-new-dell-servers-lucid-alpha3.html)

Janåke Rönnblom 03-01-2010 06:44 PM

Missing driver for new DELL servers in Lucid Alpha3

Hi

I have a new DELL R210 server with an H200 card but I can't find any driver for it on the install cd (2.6.32-generic). It should be called mpt2sas. However if I look at an already installed server the driver is present (2.6.32-server)

How can I get this server up and running?

-J
Janåke Rönnblom
mobile: +46-70-3970743
web: http://www.ronnblom.se