Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online with
the irc logs here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20100217.
==== Specifications review for Feature Freeze ====
ttx conducted a review of some specifications in preparation for Feature
* server-lucid-aws-client-libraries: smoser reported all the relevant projects
had been packaged and were waiting from review.
ACTION: ttx to follow up on server-lucid-cluster-stack and server-lucid-
asterisk-integration via email
* server-lucid-uec-testing: kirkland mentioned there was one topology left for
testing. Everything was on track.
* server-lucid-seeds: mathiaz commented that the next step was to make sure
all packages had been demoted to universe. It was also decided to move all the
rhcs related items to the cluster-stack blueprint.
* server-lucid-cluster-stack: ivoks reported that all the packages were
available in the ubuntu-ha PPA. The next step was to get all the MIR written
* server-lucid-asterisk-integration: jdmault mentioned that all packages were
available in his PPA. He was looking for help to get them uploaded to lucid
before FF. Daviey offered some help in sponsoring relevant packages.
==== Boto 1.9 vs Boto 1.8 for euca2ools ====
ttx outlined the issue with euca2ools and boto. The current version of boto in
the lucid archive was 1.9 whereas euca2ools had been thoroughly tested with
version 1.8. He presented 3 options:
1. Fix bugs a they come up, as its not black magic
1. Revert to 1.8, and be stuck with an old lib
1. Ship both version
After some discussion it was decided to focus on the first option.
==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team ====
smoser reported that both -virtual and -ec2 kernels were booting without
==== Server Papercuts ====
ttx conducted the review of the bugs nominated for the server-papercuts
This was followed by a discussion about how many bugs should be worked on
given the time frame. The goal was to fix 6 to 7 bugs a week given the number
of bugs currently opened.
==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====
Next meeting will be on Wednesday, February 24th at 14:00 UTC in