Old 02-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Kaushal Shriyan

Default mount.nfs: No such device

Hi,

I get this error mount.nfs: No such device inside the domU while
trying to mount the nfs inside the VM

"No such device" - NFS is not configured into the client's kernel.

Is there a workaround for it?

Thanks,

Kaushal

Old 02-16-2010, 07:28 AM
Alvin

On Friday 12 February 2010 11:38:28 Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get this error mount.nfs: No such device inside the domU while
> trying to mount the nfs inside the VM
>
> "No such device" - NFS is not configured into the client's kernel.
>
> Is there a workaround for it?

I don't understand the situation completely. You have a (virtual) ubuntu-
server that needs to mount a share?

- What kernel are you using on that client?
- Is nfs-common installed?