Old 02-02-2010, 01:17 AM
Ante Karamatić

Default Call for help - Cluster Main Inclusion Reports

Hi

As some of you know, we've successfully finished testing
corosync/pacemaker cluster stack. Next step is inclusion in Ubuntu main
repositories.

I've set up a wiki page where we can track filled MIR bugs:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ClusterStack/MIR

Please, help us get this job done as soon as possible and write up a MIR
or two.

Thank you

Old 02-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Ante Karamatić

On 02.02.2010 03:17, Ante Karamatić wrote:

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ClusterStack/MIR

There's a new test case with instructions on setting up for clustered
file system - ocfs2. More info at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ClusterStack/LucidTesting
http://blog.init.hr/?p=146

Now we really need to work only on MIRs