Old 01-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Eric Peters

Default RSA SecureID Information

Hello to whom ever is reading this,

I'm looking for any information relating to Ubuntu Server 9.10 and
RSA Authentication Manager 7.1 and Agent, setup and configuration. I'm
pretty new to RSA and want to avoid installing the authentication
manager on winblows. At the same time was wondering if anybody has any
experience getting the agent working on Ubuntu server 9.10 as well. Any
howto or personal insight would be very helpful.

The only thing I have found thus far is. 1) a general howto for
Etch and Authentication Manager 6.1 located here with no information on
Authentication Manager 7.1 http://discord.ensued.net/install_rs...th_etch_en.txt and I have not found much in regards to Agent setup.

Again any info, insight, and help would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Eric