Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online with
the irc logs here:
==== Revew ACTION points from the previous meeting ====
* jib to review/approve server-lucid-more-mail-integration, done
* smoser to push cloud dailies to ISO tracker asap, done
* smoser to open bug for kernel team follow-up on ramdiskless kernels, done
* zul, kirkland, mathiaz to sign up for sponsoring time on
zul done, kirkland and mathiaz not done.
==== Check blueprint status and progress for the week ====
* 74% done
* blocked on MIR team
* 64% done on-track
* blocker is the ML implementation
* 61% done, looking good
* blocker is getting eucalyptus working
* 56% done
* 50% done, on track
* 47% done, on track
* mathiaz working on the list of packages to promote/demote
* zul is looking after the MIR
* 21% done, behind the curve on the burndown chart
* in progress - hope to be able to commit some of the scripts this week
* 12% done, on-track
* hardware status is deffered
* 0% done, not started yet
* pending code drop and accounts setup.
==== Assigned and to be assigned bugs ====
Some team members are still assigned to more bugs than they should be
actively working on, so this might need more review.
Kirkland brought up that he needs some help from the
foundations/security to help with ecryptfs in ubuntu stuff.
ACTION: jib to talk to robbiew about ecryptfs in ubuntu
ScottK also mentioned that courier is in real need of attention to the
number of users that we have using it.
==== Weekly Updates and Questions for the QA team ====
Soren was not available so this item was skipped.
==== Weekly updates and Questions for the Kernel team ====
Jjohansen mentioned that he started poking at the kernel configs for lucid.
==== Weekly SRU review ====
was reviewed for an SRU update
ACTION: zul to look at it.
==== Conference attendance 2010 ====
We're prepping an overview of what conferences people are attending to
go anywhere please let jiboumans and randa know.
==== Open Discussions ====
Daviey asked for more contributions for the ubuntu-server-tips.
ubuntu-server mailing list
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam