Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online with
the irc logs here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20091202.
==== Review ACTION from previous meeting ====
ACTION: ttx to review status of bugs the following bugs for any missing info
* 455625: lacking some reproduction, the Eucalyptus team marked it invalid
* 460085: missing some feedback from the Eucalyptus team, basically the
results of their long-standing rampart tests
* 461156: fixed in Lucid, SRU pending
ACTION: mathiaz to compile a list of easy merges for publication
* Done at: http://ubuntuserver.wordpress.com/2009/12/01/a-selection-of-easy-
* Will be sent to mailing list as well
==== Check blueprint status and progress for the week (jib) ====
* Feature Definition Freeze is this week.
* All Alpha2-targed blueprints must be approved by then.
* All non-Alpha2 blueprints will have at least summary, rationale & user story
in the spec, and any notes taken from UDS
* Non Alpha2, but ready for review:
* To track progress during Alpha2, we will:
* use http://www.piware.de/workitems/server/lucid-alpha2/report.html for
* do a quick summary of status in the meeting for each alpha2 spec, starting
==== Assigned and to-be-assigned bugs: http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/team-
assigned/canonical-server-assigned-bug-tasks.html (jib) ====
* Nothing assigned to team
==== Weekly SRU review (mathiaz) ====
* eucalyptus "the CC is returning incorrect networkIndex values on
describeInstances" [Critical,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/454405
* php5 "Need to upgrade integrated zip module" [Undecided,Fix released]
* krb5 "Strange behavior of libkrb5 since karmic ..." [Undecided,Confirmed]
==== 2009 Server Survey announce: http://nicolas.barcet.com/drupal/en/2009
Nick Barcet announced the 2009 Server Survey. To improve exposure, any of you
that can republish the announce on a loco planet or some other means do relay
the info in the next couple weeks. So far, the plan is to keep the survey up
at least until mid-january. Nick will shortly send an email to the server ML
with the same information.
==== Open discussion ====
* Spamassassin - 3.3.0 will hit beta "soon", Daviey emailed the DM to ask if
he wants to work together to get the package updated.
* Mdz & sabdlf covered server specs for Lucid yesterday. Sabdfl was very
pleased with the work that was put in.
==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====
* Several people would prefer the meeting to be slightly later in the day.
ACTION on jos to coordinate with Maria & Kirkland to find a more suitable hour
* Until further notice, next meeting will be on Wednesday, December 9th at
14:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
Ubuntu Developer http://www.ubuntu.com
ubuntu-server mailing list
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam