Old 10-30-2009, 09:12 AM
Benoit durand

Default Configuration SAMBA

hi,

i'm french, and i'am new on ubuntu.
I trie to install samba on ubuntu server 9.04
do you know a link about samba on ubuntu-server.

Thinks
cdt
Ben

Old 10-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Nicolas Barcet

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 11:12 +0100, Benoit durand wrote:
> i'm french, and i'am new on ubuntu.
> I trie to install samba on ubuntu server 9.04
> do you know a link about samba on ubuntu-server.

Hello Benoit,

Welcome to Ubuntu Server Edition.

The Server Guide would seem like a good start on this subject:
http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/serverguide/C/windows-networking.html

There is also quite a bit of documentation in French maintained by the
French Ubuntu community at http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org such as:
http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/tutoriel/comment_integrer_machine_ubuntu_domaine_nt_samba

Have a productive time with Ubuntu.
Nick