Old 10-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Kaushal Shriyan

Default samba ldap configs

Hi,

Below are my configs.

http://pastebin.com/dcb24c87 ---> ldap.conf
http://pastebin.com/d721f0d4d ---> slapd.conf
http://pastebin.com/d102cbfc5 --->samba.conf
http://pastebin.com/d1397587d --> smbldap.conf
http://pastebin.com/d63dbbaf6 ---> smbldap_bind.conf

I am running both ldap and samba server on the same host running on
ubuntu 8.04 Hardy server.

ldapsearch -x -H ldaps://localhost -D cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com -w
xxxxxx works perfectly fine

I am following
https://help.ubuntu.com/8.10/serverguide/C/samba-ldap.html. I get the
below issue when i run smbldap-populate I get
http://pastebin.com/d2a098ec4.

Please let me know if anyone needs more information.

Thanks,

Kaushal