updated #528386 patches
All 3 patches look ok.
On 10/28/2009 04:23 AM, David Cantrell wrote:
Updated patches for #586386. What's here:
1) Converted /dev/dasdX to /dev/disk/by-path/ccw-STUFF for log entries
and display in dialog boxes.
2) Use DetailedMessageWindow in iw mode to show the list of all DASDs
that need formatting.
3) Fix detailedMessageWindow() in text.py so we get something similar
to DetailedMessageWindow from gui.py. Use a ListboxChoiceWindow()
and put the longText contents as the list items, broken on new lines.
4) Remove the self._progressBuffer stuff that was still left over.
What's not here:
1) Support for kickstart or non-UI installs. Need to discuss this with
2) Parallel formatting. As stated in the original patch set email, I'm
reserving that for a followup patch.
Anaconda-devel-list mailing list