Old 10-28-2009, 02:25 AM
Etienne Goyer

Default vps recommendations

Sorry to bring back that thread from the past, but this is worth an update.

Etienne Goyer wrote:
> FYI, I blogged about my experience with Linode:
>
> http://etienneg.wordpress.com/2009/08/06/pimp-my-vps-linode-com/
>

> TL;DR: I am very satisfied with them.

It seems like Linode just had their worst downtime ever. My VPS was
down for over six hours. Ouch.

So far, I still consider myself satisfied with Linode. But they do have
downtime indeed, as to be expected.

--
Etienne Goyer
Technical Account Manager - Canonical Ltd