-   -   br0 not listed in virt-manager in Jaunty (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/265788-br0-not-listed-virt-manager-jaunty.html)

James Dinkel 03-18-2009 07:18 PM

br0 not listed in virt-manager in Jaunty

The is on Jaunty Alpha 6.* I can't create a virtual machine with bridged networking in virt-manager.* It works fine creating the virtual machine with virt-install.* I found a bug report for Hardy here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/virt-manager/+bug/192605 but it says it was fixed in Hardy (which, if memory serves, I had this problem in Hardy also).