Old 03-17-2009, 03:09 AM
Mathias Gug

Default Upcoming Ubuntu Server Meeting - Tuesday, 17th of March - 15:00 UTC - #ubuntu-meeting

Hi,

The next Ubuntu Server Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 17th,
15:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

!!!!!! Note that the meeting time is 15:00 UTC instead of 16:00 UTC !!!!!!

If there are any discussion points or items for decision that you would
like to add to the agenda [1], add an item to it and begin preparations
to present a short introduction to the topic on #ubuntu-meeting during
the scheduled session.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Meeting

If you have have been working hard on the project and want to let others
know what you have been up to, try to summarize it on the ReportingPage
[2].

[2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/ReportingPage

As usual, anyone interested in the development of Ubuntu Server is
welcome to attend.

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer http://www.ubuntu.com

Old 03-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Robert Freeman-Day

Mathias and all on the ubuntu-server team,

I am interested in working with the evolution-mapi plugin that seb128
and ivoks have been looking at. Unfortunately, I will not be able to
attend todays meeting.

I work Linux/Unix support for a university in the US and have access to
an exchange 2007 setup as well as access to the admins of that service.
Because of this, I would love to get on board with the testing of the
mapi plugin.

I will look into the notes from today, but would love to catch up to
where you all are. Please contact me if you are interested in utilizing
me to test with exchange 2007 with 2008 domain controllers.

Thanks,

Robert

Mathias Gug wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The next Ubuntu Server Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 17th,
> 15:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
>
> !!!!!! Note that the meeting time is 15:00 UTC instead of 16:00 UTC !!!!!!
>
> If there are any discussion points or items for decision that you would
> like to add to the agenda [1], add an item to it and begin preparations
> to present a short introduction to the topic on #ubuntu-meeting during
> the scheduled session.
>
> [1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Meeting
>
> If you have have been working hard on the project and want to let others
> know what you have been up to, try to summarize it on the ReportingPage
> [2].
>
> [2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/ReportingPage
>
> As usual, anyone interested in the development of Ubuntu Server is
> welcome to attend.

- --
________

Robert Freeman-Day