Old 03-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Fwd: Ubuntu, dynamicmaps?

This is from postfix users mail list in response to a thread where someone
had asked about the Postfix package shipped by Ubuntu. Patrick Ben Koetter
is one of the authors of the (IMO) premier book about Postfix (The Book of
Postfix) and a real rock star in the Postfix world. So I thought this was
pretty cool ...

Scott K