Old 02-28-2009, 05:33 AM
"Krishna Sankar (ksankar)"

Default Cloud Koala

I saw that Eucalyptus project would be part of Ubuntu 9.10. Am
looking avenues to contribute.

*

a)*****
What is plan around this capability ? Do we have a
mailing list or work off of the ubuntu-server

b)*****
I know that it is in the universe. What is the current
thought on integration ? Are we going to extend Ubuntu-vmbuilder ?

c)******
Are there blue prints in the works in the cloud
computing domain ? Would appreciate pointers.

d)*****
Might be better off having a separate Ubuntu Cloud Server
appliance edition. Thoughts ?

e)*****
I searched launchpad for cloud computing and didn’t
get any hits. Hence this e-mail.

f)******
I might propose couple of blueprints after getting a
picture of the current efforts and plans.

*

Cheers & have a nice weekend

<k/>

P.S : While we are on the subject, what is the current state
of Ruby On Rails server appliance ? Any plans for the 9.10 ? ***