Old 02-17-2009, 05:34 AM
Anu-Linux

Default Upcoming Ubuntu Server Meeting - Tuesday, 17th of February - 16:00 UTC - #ubuntu-meeting

Hi all,

I'm so interested in attending in it,* but I'm geographically challenged. ;-). I'm in sri lanka, but i would like if you could take the "Ubuntu Directory Server" as topic in the discussion. :-). I proposed ubuntu server team to start a project on Ubuntu's own LDAP Directory Server. Hope you all can talk about that as well. I would love to help testing it thoroughly. Please update the list after meeting.

Cheers!

Anuradha.