Old 12-30-2008, 12:40 PM
L.M.J

Default TRAC and PERL problems after upgrading from Hardy to Intrepid

Hi,

I've just upgraded from Hardy 64 to Intrepid 64 and some of my
applications are not working anymore. First one :
TRAC : "script not found or unable to stat: /usr/share/trac/cgi-bin"
trac.cgi doesn't not exist anymore on the system! I used to make my
Apache configuration like this:

ScriptAlias /trac /usr/share/trac/cgi-bin/trac.cgi
<Location "/trac">
SetEnv TRAC_ENV "/home/trac"

[...]
</location>

PERL : Can't locate Sys/SigAction.pm Where I could find it?

DEVMON : Can't locate BER.pm and
Constant subroutine dm_config::SEEK_SET redefined at
/home/users/hobbit/application/server/ext/devmon/modules/dm_config.pm line
28

Any ideas around to help on those issues?

Thanks by advance!