Old 11-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Upcoming Ubuntu Server Meeting - Tuesday, 11th of November - 16:00 UTC - #ubuntu-meeting

On Monday 10 November 2008 11:14, Mathias Gug wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The next Ubuntu Server Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 11th,
> 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
>
> !!!!!! Note that the meeting time is 16:00 UTC !!!!!!

Since going over the roadmap is on the agenda, I'd like to point out that
there is an item called "Get rid of old libdb versions" with my name on it.
I didn't do a very good job of making progress on this in Intrepid and I'm
not likely to have a lot of time for it in Jaunty either.

I'd like to seek a volunteer to take the lead on this. We need to do it and
it's a relativley easy task for someone interested in getting more involved
in packaging and learning a bit about libdb.

Scott K