Old 11-07-2008, 05:13 PM
"me you"

Default kvm windows

Have any of you got suggestions for this bug?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kvm/+bug/105195

Basically, it means I can not get windows XP to load on this server. Several ubuntu intrepid guests are working just fine.

When installing XP at first reboot, I get "booting from hard disk" and it just hangs there, or "booting from hard disk" then "a disk read error has occured" then "Press CTRL+ALT+DEL" to restart.

Server is intrepid. Windows guest is 32-bit