Old 11-04-2008, 06:50 AM
"Anil Dindigal"

Default JeOS support for VMWorkstation

Hi,

I noticed that on the JeOS page, VMWare workstation is not listed as on of the supported platforms. Can anyone confirm that JeOS can run on VMWare Workstation?

Thanks!
--Anil

Old 11-04-2008, 07:00 AM
Mike Lane

Yes, Ubuntu JeOS works fine in VMWare Workstation 6.x.

I noticed that on the JeOS page, VMWare workstation is not listed as on of the supported platforms. Can anyone confirm that JeOS can run on VMWare Workstation?

Thanks!
--Anil

Read amazing stories to your kids on Messenger Try it Now!

Old 11-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Kay Abendroth

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:50:41 +0100
Anil Dindigal <emaildindigal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that on the JeOS page, VMWare workstation is not listed as on of the supported platforms. Can anyone confirm that JeOS can run on VMWare Workstation?

I can also confirm that it is running just fine on VMWare Workstation 6. I
did not test it with VMware Workstation 5 though.

Kay