-   -   JeOS support for VMWorkstation (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/187402-jeos-support-vmworkstation.html)

"Anil Dindigal" 11-04-2008 06:50 AM

JeOS support for VMWorkstation

Hi,

I noticed that on the JeOS page, VMWare workstation is not listed as on of the supported platforms. Can anyone confirm that JeOS can run on VMWare Workstation?

Thanks!
--Anil

Mike Lane 11-04-2008 07:00 AM

JeOS support for VMWorkstation

Yes, Ubuntu JeOS works fine in VMWare Workstation 6.x.

I noticed that on the JeOS page, VMWare workstation is not listed as on of the supported platforms. Can anyone confirm that JeOS can run on VMWare Workstation?

Thanks!
--Anil

Read amazing stories to your kids on Messenger Try it Now!

Kay Abendroth 11-04-2008 09:54 AM

JeOS support for VMWorkstation

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:50:41 +0100
Anil Dindigal <emaildindigal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that on the JeOS page, VMWare workstation is not listed as on of the supported platforms. Can anyone confirm that JeOS can run on VMWare Workstation?

I can also confirm that it is running just fine on VMWare Workstation 6. I
did not test it with VMware Workstation 5 though.

Kay