Old 12-11-2007, 04:53 AM
Neal McBurnett

Default Server Meeting - Tuesday, 11th of December - 16:00 UTC - #ubuntu-meeting

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 12:36:23AM -0500, Mathias Gug wrote:
> The next Ubuntu Server Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, December 4th,
> 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
>
> If there are any discussion points or items for decision that you would
> like to add to the agenda, please update
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Meeting with your agenda item, and
> begin preparations to present a short introduction to the topic on
> #ubuntu-meeting during the scheduled session.
>
> As usual, anyone interested in the development of Ubuntu Server is
> welcome to attend.

My notes show the next meeting is on the 11th at 16:00 UTC so I
thought I'd send out a reminder and update the wiki page.

I don't see the notes of the last meeting on the wiki yet.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server

See you soon,

Neal McBurnett http://mcburnett.org/neal/