Old 09-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Eric Hammond

Default Creating a encrypted directory during the server installation

If I understand the question correctly, I would vote for the following
on server installs:

- fewer manual prompts during an installation

- less stuff installed by default

- easy installation of of features I want after the install is done so I
can satisfy all my different use cases

I think Ubuntu has done a pretty good job at all of this so far

Thanks
--
Eric Hammond
ehammond@thinksome.com