Old 09-19-2008, 07:23 AM
"Marc Cabre"

Default Fwd: Problems with snmptrapfmt in ubuntu server 8.04

Hi,

Im implementing a monitoritzation server with Nagios, The idea is receive

traps but I found that the snmptrapdfmt that you can install from Ubuntu

8.04 don't format non default traps. After a lot of days i treat to install

de Ubuntu Intrepid package and what's my surprisse when i discover that that

package works perfectly with all type of traps handlets from snmptrapd

daemon.

I send that because i know that there are a lot of people with the same

problem ant there isnt docs that explain that.

Bye a thanks for all