FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu Server Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Scott Kitterman
 
Default Universe Server Packages

As part of the motu-release team, I've been given delegate authority to grant
feature freeze exceptions for Universe server packages. I need to provide a
list. I've got some decent ideas for the mail server part of the pile, but
would appreciate inputs from others.

What's the list of packages from Universe that we get bugs on in
#ubuntu-server?

Help, please.

Scott K

--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Leonel Nunez
 
Default Universe Server Packages

Scott Kitterman wrote:
> As part of the motu-release team, I've been given delegate authority to grant
> feature freeze exceptions for Universe server packages. I need to provide a
> list. I've got some decent ideas for the mail server part of the pile, but
> would appreciate inputs from others.
>
> What's the list of packages from Universe that we get bugs on in
> #ubuntu-server?
>
> Help, please.
>
> Scott K
>
>


Django is on RC and this days will be a 1.0 release ... can we add a
freeze exception ??


Leonel

--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Scott Kitterman
 
Default Universe Server Packages

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 16:08, Leonel Nunez wrote:
> Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > As part of the motu-release team, I've been given delegate authority to
> > grant feature freeze exceptions for Universe server packages. I need to
> > provide a list. I've got some decent ideas for the mail server part of
> > the pile, but would appreciate inputs from others.
> >
> > What's the list of packages from Universe that we get bugs on in
> > #ubuntu-server?
> >
> > Help, please.
> >
> > Scott K
>
> Django is on RC and this days will be a 1.0 release ... can we add a
> freeze exception ??
>
>
> Leonel

That's a good one for the list. There's a bug open already asking for it to
which I replied let's see it released and packaged first.

Scott K

--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 
Old 09-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Mathias Gug
 
Default Universe Server Packages

Hi Scott,

On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 03:49:45PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> What's the list of packages from Universe that we get bugs on in
> #ubuntu-server?

IIRC it's soren's uvirtbot doing the announces. So I guess it's what
soren receives as bug mails.

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer http://www.ubuntu.com

--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 
Old 09-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Scott Kitterman
 
Default Universe Server Packages

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 18:07:41 -0400 Mathias Gug <mathiaz@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>Hi Scott,
>
>On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 03:49:45PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
>> What's the list of packages from Universe that we get bugs on in
>> #ubuntu-server?
>
>IIRC it's soren's uvirtbot doing the announces. So I guess it's what
>soren receives as bug mails.

Thanks for letting me know.

Scott K

--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 
Old 09-04-2008, 06:36 AM
Soren Hansen
 
Default Universe Server Packages

On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 03:49:45PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> As part of the motu-release team, I've been given delegate authority to grant
> feature freeze exceptions for Universe server packages. I need to provide a
> list. I've got some decent ideas for the mail server part of the pile, but
> would appreciate inputs from others.
>
> What's the list of packages from Universe that we get bugs on in
> #ubuntu-server?

IIRC, uvirtbot is subscribed to the ubuntu-server-bugs list, so the
packages on

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+packagebugs

are the ones whose bugs that get announced in #ubuntu-server.
Additionally, bugs against packages on

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-virt/+packagebugs

get announced in #ubuntu-virt.

--
Soren Hansen |
Virtualisation specialist | Ubuntu Server Team
Canonical Ltd. | http://www.ubuntu.com/
--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 
Old 09-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Michael Hipp
 
Default Universe Server Packages

Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 September 2008 16:08, Leonel Nunez wrote:
>> Django is on RC and this days will be a 1.0 release ... can we add a
>> freeze exception ??
>
> That's a good one for the list. There's a bug open already asking for it to
> which I replied let's see it released and packaged first.

Appears it's been released.

Django 1.0 released!
http://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2008/sep/03/1/

Michael

--
ubuntu-server mailing list
ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org