Old 08-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Mike Lane

Default Ideas for a Virtualization sticker

See attached picture:

*

Ubuntu: Virtualization that grows with your business

Ubuntu: Virtualization that grows with you

Ubuntu: Virtual blossom

Ubuntu: Green your datacenter

Ubuntu: Server Consoilidation**

Ubuntu does server consoilidation *

*

*feel free to use consolidation instead of consoilidation lol

*

Mike

> Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:12:44 +0100
> From: kat.kinnie@canonical.com
> To: ubuntu-server@lists.ubuntu.com
> Subject: Ideas for a Virtualization sticker
>
> Hi all,
>
> Hope you are well.
>
> At the moment we are planning for VMWorld which we will be attending
> 15th - 18th Sep.
>
> We are thinking of producing a virtualization sticker to hand out at the
> event from our booth and wondered whether you guys had any ideas for a
> cool slogan or sticker design?
>
> Ideally it just needs to link Ubuntu and Virtualization in a
> fun/cool/interesting way and ideally incorporate the Ubuntu logo,
> leaving it untouched/adhering to the logo guidelines.
>
> If we're going to produce this in time, we need to turn the design and
> printing around quite quickly. Therefore could you let me know if you
> have any ideas by the end of the day on Monday 1st September.
>
> There will be Ubuntu goodies up for grabs for the best idea.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kat
>
> --
> Kat Kinnie
>
> Marketing Manager | Tel +44 207 630 2479 | kat.kinnie@canonical.com
>
> 27th Floor | 21-24 Millbank Tower | Millbank | London | SW1P 4QP
>
> Ubuntu - Linux for human beings | www.ubuntu.com | www.canonical.com

Find out how to make Messenger your very own TV! Try it Now!