-   -   ebox bind apache (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-server-development/142887-ebox-bind-apache.html)

"Jim Tarvid" 08-14-2008 12:40 PM

ebox bind apache

Tried ebox with ebox-dns this morning and it broke outgoing connections.

Many of my dns stanzas contain gmail configuration and to be useful, I would need templates.

No apache2 module at all that I could find.

Tell me again what is wrong with webmin?
--
http://ls.net
http://drupal.ls.net

"Jim Tarvid" 08-14-2008 02:11 PM

ebox bind apache

Webmin and Debian style Apache did not play well together. Ebox doesn't do Apache at all.

I've got hundreds of domains and virtual websites and anything that would lighten the load would be welcome.

I could roll up my sleeves and write some scripts.

Jim

Tell me again what is wrong with webmin?

I meant to mention that I too would like to hear some specific examples of why the Debian and Ubuntu developers do not like Webmin.* All I've heard so far is a general "it doesn't do things the Debian way," but my experience (I've used Webmin and Debian, and now Ubuntu, for years) has always been great.* So as for me and my house, we will use the Webmin.

James

--
http://ls.net
http://drupal.ls.net