Old 07-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Onno Benschop

Default Server Survey

Is there any progress on this project, that is, AFAIK it was initially
intended to be released after Hardy, but that is now several months ago.

I believe that many of the discussions on this list, w3m, gui are
directly related to the outcomes we hope to achieve from the survey.

While I agree that members of the server team have a vested interest in
the outcome of discussions, the aim for Ubuntu Server Survey as I
understood it was to find out what our user base thought was important.
I'm sure that we'll get responses along the lines of "support my
hardware better", but I also hope to see feedback on the path we've
taken thus far and an idea on the path to take from here.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S3154'06" - E11550'39" (Yokine, WA)
--
()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>? ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. --- ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 - onno@itmaze.com.au

Old 07-01-2008, 05:39 PM
"Michael Behrens"

I believe the last step was having it looked at for security because it was going to be hosted by Canonical.

There was a bug that required fixing, I'm not sure of the status currently.

Regards,

Michael

Old 07-01-2008, 08:34 PM
"Nicolas Valcarcel"

We talk about this on todays server meeting, Nick, who is in London
this days has already talked with Josep, which already has some hw for
running it, so it will be up and running any day from now on.