Old 06-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Luke

Default New meeting time proposal - Tuesday 15:00 UTC

From CDT (5 hours back):
*
That will put*America between 8am-11am. IRC isn't a HUGE problem, I don't think.*I use Mibbit.com*because I can't install local software on company computers. Does mibbit run on port 80, or standard IRC ports?

*
Basically, the current time works for me, but I don't THINK the new time would hurt me. that said, I am not a formal Ubuntu member or developer.
*