Old 06-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Mathias Gug

Default New meeting time proposal - Tuesday 15:00 UTC

Hi,

As discussed during last meeting, here is a proposal for a new meeting
schedule for the Ubuntu Server Team meeting:

Every Tuesday at 15:00 UTC.

Let me know what you think about it.

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer http://www.ubuntu.com

Old 06-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Rick Clark

I have no firm objections, but this will mean leave out everyone in North and
South America that has an employer that blocks IRC, which is most of them.
That being said, it is worth trying it to see the attendance we get.

Rick