Old 04-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Loc Minier

Default Replacement for gnudoku

Hi,

I dropped gnudoku from the ubuntu-mobile seed as it was removed from
Debian and later Ubuntu; the comment for the removal was that it was a
request of the maintainer (RoM) and because better alternatives
existed.

Does anyone have an alternative to suggest?

Thanks!
--
Loc Minier

Old 04-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Steve Magoun

On Apr 15, 2008, at 4:37 PM, Loc Minier wrote:
> I dropped gnudoku from the ubuntu-mobile seed as it was removed from
> Debian and later Ubuntu; the comment for the removal was that it
> was a
> request of the maintainer (RoM) and because better alternatives
> existed.
>
> Does anyone have an alternative to suggest?

There is a Sudoku implementation in gnome-games:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeSudoku

Steve