Old 04-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Loc Minier

Default Status report for 2008-04-03 -> 2008-04-09

Hi,

* Discussion on future of moblin-applets versus gnome-applets (or GNOME
in general); summary sent by bfiller
* Investigated need for and choice of Java runtime; looks like we
should pull openjdk now but the web plugin will still be gcj's and is
lacking some features says doko; as it's the thing we care most about
for Java support, so it's an issue
* Ported my lpia changes to the new ubuntu-vm-builder rewrite branch
with a couple of bug fixes; apart of component mismatches which I
bugged archive-admin about, it's now easy to create a lpia VM; next
steps are to fill it with moblin-image-creator's output and to add
some fset for vmware and/or qemu support
* Looked at cleaning the ppa from old packages I backported/snapshotted
from hardy to fix installability issues; but this needs some
consensus first
* Updated moblin.org tarball released modules to the latest tarball;
this involved some history scrubbing

Bye,
--
Loc Minier