A bit of shorter week as I was sick last thursday.
* sapwood is now merged up to 3.0.0-1 and it's on PPA. Steven K should
review and upload.
* Started merging hildon-theme-tools.
* Fixed samsung-q1-ultra-config so now right-click with a pen or stylus
only is now possible. As a matter of fact, the whole state-machine
provided byu libevtouch is exposed so one can do some funny stuff using
the Xorg configuration and/or intercepting X messages.
* Fixed lacking of interface integration on treb. Removed an
unnecessary build dependency on openoffice.
* Tests with compositing on UME.
* Working on adding features to the clock like alarm and dual time zones.
Ubuntu-mobile mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-mobile