-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   Status of moblin-media? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/64518-status-moblin-media.html)

Dustin Spicuzza 04-05-2008 03:46 AM

Status of moblin-media?

Hey,

I'm curious, is there any particular reason that moblin media is a
million revisions behind upstream (0.25 vs 0.5 for upstream)? I
installed moblin-media and the updated moko-finger-scroll packages from
the moblin git, and everything seems to be working a lot better than the
one currently in Ubuntu now (for example... it no longer crashes on
startup). Of course... with either of the versions I still can't get the
stupid programs to play MP3's, so I suppose it doesn't matter a whole lot.

Dustin

--
Innovation is just a problem away