Old 04-03-2008, 05:39 PM
"Brandt, Todd E"

Default Weekly Status Update for moblin-applets (0.51)

* Easier access for backgrounds applet: If there are
10 or more

*** photos in the backgrounds applet I added
a slider to the right

*** of the dialog that allows the user to
quickly move through them

*** all. It has a button on top that jumps to
the first photo and a

*** button on bottom that jumps to the last
photo. This way the user

*** doesn't have to flick the moko finger
scroller a hundred times

*** trying to get at their photo near the end
of the list.

*

* * BUG: "Time on marquee doesn't sync with time
on moblin-applets when

*** changing timezone"

*** BUGLINK:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/moblin-applets/+bug/208167

*** FIX: Fixed in 0.51, I added a read of the
utc time before the

*** timezone change, and a write of that utc
time after the timezone

*** change. The time now jumps before or
ahead by the difference in

*** timezone hours just like the marquee
clock applet.

*

* * BUG: "Horizontal/Vertical Gradient
configuration on wallpaper

*** doesn't take effect"

*** BUGLINK:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/moblin-applets/+bug/197918

*** FIX: Fixed in 0.51. I removed the
selector for solid/horiz/vert.

*** The color picker button is now on the
bottom of the dialog and is

*** always solid.

*

* * BUG: "Duplicate pick color button exists for
"Horizontal Gradient"

*** and "Vertical Gradient"
selection"

*** BUGLINK:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/moblin-applets/+bug/188283

*** FIX: Fixed in 0.51. I removed the
selector for solid/horiz/vert.

*** The color picker button is now on the
bottom of the dialog and is

*** always solid.

*

* * Changed the /etc/init.d/moblin-system-daemon script
to actually

*** Start and stop the daemon (wasn’t
working previously)