Old 04-03-2008, 04:17 PM
"Wong, Carl"

Default Midbrowserr Status for WW14

* Asac has merged Firefox beta5 RC code into Midbrowser. I was
able to build midbrowser against the system xulrunner provided
by Asac. Many thanks to Asac for his hard work.
* I have Created an hardy image for QA to do basic testing on the
latest Browser. It seems to passed with a few minor regressions.
* I will prepare the package and upload to hardy mobile ppa.
* Jimmy and I have been doing investigations on some problem websites
with rendering issues. This might have to do with missing font
packages. These sites rendered fine under firefox 5.0 beta on
a normal workstation running hardy beta. But with the same firefox
running inside a hardy image created by MIC, we see the same rendering

issues.

Carl