Old 02-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Kyle Nitzsche

Default i18n (gettextization) of moblin-applets

Hi Todd,

At the #ubuntu-mobile meeting this week we discussed the status of
Moblin software respecting implementing gettext internationalization.

I got the action to follow up with you respecting moblin-applets i18n
status.

Thanks,
Kyle

Old 02-15-2008, 06:50 PM
"Brandt, Todd E"

Hi Kyle, the internationalization support is in there, it's just
switched off. Do you have like a team that will translate strings into
the various languages?

Old 02-15-2008, 06:59 PM
Kyle Nitzsche

Hi Todd,

The team is the greater world via LaunchPad (once it all gets main),
with the possible addition of some resources should they be
appropriate for a project.

So it needs to be' switched on' and into main, certainly before the
hardy user interface freeze of Feb 28, so it can be translated as
needed and included in hardy.

Cheers
Kyle