Old 12-15-2010, 11:52 PM
David Mandala

Default Ubuntu-mobile list is shutting down

This list has become very low traffic over the last year. The mobile
team has become the ARM team and keeping this list open makes no sense
any longer.

That said the archives could be of use to folks so they will remain for
the foreseeable future.

If you have any development needs, questions, etc, please join the
Ubuntu Developers list and post your questions there:

We will also be using the ubuntu-devel list when we need to post things
about Ubuntu ARM development so there will not be an Ubuntu-ARM list
made at this time.

Cheers,

David
--
David Mandala <davidm at canonical dot com>
http://www.canonical.com/ Public Key id: 45B2D952