-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   linux kernel 2.6.37-5.13 uploaded (ABI bump) (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/453854-linux-kernel-2-6-37-5-13-uploaded-abi-bump.html)

Andy Whitcroft 11-17-2010 03:09 PM

linux kernel 2.6.37-5.13 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have uploaded a new Natty linux kernel. Please note the ABI bump.
This brings a rebase to upstream version 2.6.37-rc2 and some patches from
the security team to enable NX more agressivly. The full changelog can
be found at:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.37-5.13

-apw