-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   Ubuntu Gma 500 problems (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/446419-ubuntu-gma-500-problems.html)

Diana Esperanša 10-31-2010 06:58 PM

Ubuntu Gma 500 problems

Hello!
I've got and Asus eeepc 1101ha and recently I upgraded my 9.10 Karmic to 10.10 Maverick.I'm a little frustrated because i can't watch any videos now. I've installed VLC, Gnome Mplayer and SMplayer but none of them work.

I've search in forums but I didn't find any help to my problem.Can you please help me to solve this problem? Or do you advise me to return to 9.10 Karmic (in which i had some sound issues :S )?

Thanks for your time,Diana