-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   Grub problems with ASUS T91 EEE PC and meerkat (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/441788-grub-problems-asus-t91-eee-pc-meerkat.html)

vatsan 10-19-2010 06:59 PM

Grub problems with ASUS T91 EEE PC and meerkat

Hi Folks,

I am trying to get X resolution correct for my Asus
EEE PC T91 (No multitouch) without the binary blobs. I am using the
netbook remix of meerkat and I followed the instruction in this page.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupportComponentsVideoCardsPoulsboAlternat ives

Everything works as it is mentioned. However, grub seems to have
problem finding windows. (Did i mention i have dual boot). Now if i go
back to Ubuntu and undo everything that i did with grub configuration,
and if i do

" sudo update-grub "

grub was able to find the windows correctly and windows works.

Can any of you please help me ?

Thanks

Srivatsan