Ubuntu on Aspire One ZA3 (AO751h-52Bk)
I have installed Ubuntu 10.04 LTS on the AO751h-52Bk and found that:
* 1) Screen resolution could not be set to high)
* 2) Power-management does not recognise the battery
* 3) Video playback was extremely slow
I have installed the Poulsbo driver as proposed in the wiki page "HardwareSupportComponentsVideoCardsPoulsbo" and found that
* 1) Screen resolution = OK
* 2) Still no battery recognision in the Power-Management tool
* 3) Screen remains black whilst playing in Totem or VLC (these programs appear to run normally though)
Can you please advise me what to do to get at least the video's to play.
(In Windows video's run normally, but Windows is just impossibly slow on this machine. I want to get rid of it altogether)
By the way: I just downloaded and tried the Ubuntu 10.10 Netbook version on this machine, and it looks that the battery recognition problem has been solved.
Kind regards and many thanks for your advice.
Ubuntu-mobile mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-mobile
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 PM.|
VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.