-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   10.10 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/436242-10-10-a.html)

Paul Brasington 10-05-2010 10:05 AM

10.10

I have an Acer 751 netbook - I'm aware of the
Poulsbo problems and wanted to try 10.10 RC to see if it makes
things any better - it loads ok from a USB, but twice now when
I've tried to do a clean full install (and I've also tried with
the Netbook version) it won't boot at all. Any ideas? 10.04 will
load ok - though with all the usual Poulsbo problems
(non-adjustable screen resolution - suspend broken - no battery
meter etc etc)

Best wishes

Paul