Old 01-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Adrian Crutchfield

Default Proposal of project move to UME

My name is Adrian Crutchfield, developer for pdaXrom (www.pdaxrom.org
<http://www.pdaxrom.org/>). We as a team were looking for the
opportunity to merger our project into the UME tree. Currently our focus
is on Intel ARM (arm and armv5tel) architectures. We were looking into
merging our projects. As noted in your FAQ currently Sharp Zaurus aren't
part of your supported development platforms. We are here seeking to
fill that void.

What we can offer:

*The availability to develop for the currently unsupported Sharp Zaurus
product line.

*Assist in general application development for UME

*Ability to host our own servers without the need of Ubuntu (Canonical)
resources.

What we plan to do:

*Use our current baseline and build your FrontEnd UI on top of it,
complying with all UME standards

*Share development from each of our projects to better both branches of
your project

*Open up UME to a wide range of devices

In closing I would like to thank you for giving pdaXrom as a whole the
opportunity to voice our proposal.

Please contact myself at InSearchOf@pdaxrom.org
<mailto:InSearchOf@pdaxrom.org> with any questions regarding this proposal.
Thanks